Saturday, September 03, 2005

Rebuke

I am rebuked somewhat by Hewitt's latest post on how to respond:
The Christian response right now is not just to avoid returning rhetorical fire with political opponents, but even more so to find a way of praising the efforts of those with whom we are used to battling over politics. (Workbench's Roger Cadenhead, for example, points to a fine effort by liberal bloggers to bring money to the effort. MoveOn.org's"HurricaneHousing" effort is a superb bit of internet organizing to aid the suddenly homeless.) There are many center-left and lefty bloggers among the 1500+ bloggers in 24 countries participating in the blogburst. As Alex Haley had engraved on his tombstone: "Find their good and praise it."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Job. That post hit the nail on the head. mesothelioma clinical trial

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for forex software and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about forex software on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about forex software it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a forex software on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription tramadol hcl breastfeeding - tramadol 50 mg bluelight

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home