Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Please Pray

I just saw a devastating report by Fox News Shepard Smith, who somehow managed to get his camera crew down near the Louisiana Superdome, where there are thousands of people, all of them black and from the low-income projects near the highway, who have nowhere to go and are stranded on the highway. There are young children, old women, and nobody has been able to help them so far.



Please pray that God would help these people.

And then go give money to the Red Cross if you haven't already by clicking here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well stan certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for prayer for life stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for prayer for life
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well stan interesting post. I was looking for Info on prayer and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for prayer infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi stan I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for prayer information when I came across your site. While this post wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well stan interesting post. I was looking for Info on christian and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for christian infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home